Week 6 Challenges - Poster Locations and Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint Map - Season 4
Week 6 Challenges in the Battle Pass for Fortnite Battle Royale's Season 4 are almost here and this page will list tips and tricks to completing each and every one. Clear at least four of the seven challenges to earn 5000XP. This set was released on June 7, 2018.
Search Supply Drops
Locate and open three supply crates. These special crates drop from the sky, parachuting down on a big yellow balloon. Listen up for a sound notification every time a supply crate appears. You can expect at least one supply crate every round. As the match goes on, the number of crates that drop increase.
In a hurry and don't mind making a little noise? Shoot at the balloon and deplete its HP to have it immediately drop from the sky. Make sure to open the crate to add it to your total. Also note that you can shoot at a balloon from afar to reveal its health meter so that you can monitor it and see if it changes or disappears.
When searching supply drops, it's best that you build around them to protect yourself from enemy fire. Most users will try to bait you into opening the supply drop so that they can kill you and steal your loot.
Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents
Deal 1000 damage using shotguns. You don't need to defeat your enemies to make them count, just deal the damage. Aim for the head! Use any of the following weapons to add to the damage counter:
Search Chests in Loot Lake
Open seven chests in Loot Lake. Chests at Loot Lake don't follow the standard predictable placements as the chests on the rest of the map. A few notable chests:
- There's a chest on each of the three boats around the main island.
- Near the campfire on the northern island.
- East of the shack near the docks, next to a campsite.
- In the underground tunnel underneath the main island.
- Inside the attic of the house on the main island.
- On the cliff of the main island.
- Inside the bedroom on the main island.
- Two chests can appear at the eastern rock left from the meteor crash.
Spray over different Carbide and Omega Posters
As of the most recent updates, posters depicting the Carbide and Omega characters have appeared throughout the map. Your job is to use your new spray functionality and cover seven different posters. There are 15 on the map:
- Inside the house at Loot Lake.
- In the main office of the motel.
- On the brick wall of the cargo shipyard near the vending machine spawn.
- In the house southeast of Snobby Shores and on top of a mountain.
- Under the metal stairs leading to the river, south side of Tilted Towers.
- On the cliffside of the tall mountain north of Salty Springs.
- At the prison.
- Inside the abandoned house north of Wailing Woods.
- Break through into the hidden room inside the tunnel south of Tomato Town.
- Downstairs inside the mansion lair.
- Near the open sign at the RV park.
- In the party hall with the disco northeast of Flush Factory.
- At the bridge south of Shifty Shafts.
- Behind the restaurant at Greasy Grove.
- At the lone house east of Pleasant Park.
Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint
It's time to find another battle token and this time you'll be headed to the southwestern section of the map near Greasy Grove. You'll find the token at the base of the mountain on the south end. Look for a small and round patch of dirt.
The footprint is at the destroyed house to the west of Greasy Grove while the playground is in Greasy Grove itself. The campsite can be found north of Greasy Grove on the cliff of the mountain. Check back on Thursday for the exact location of the battle token!
Take out three enemies using SMG weapons. Pretty simple! Use any of the following weapons to get the job done:
Eliminate opponents in Retail Row
Take down three enemies in Retail Row. This area is another favorite after Tilted Towers so you can expect quite a few opponents to land here. The area is split up into the retail section and the residential. The stores in retail can get pretty chaotic so you may want to target one of the homes and defeat enemies in close quarters.