FORTNITE Letters Locations and Map - Season 4 Challenges Week
Week 1 Challenges in the Battle Pass for Fortnite Battle Royale's Season 4 are here and this page lists tips and tricks to completing each and every one including the tricky FORTNITE Letters Locations and Map. Clear at least four of the seven challenges to earn 5000XP. This set was released on May 1, 2018.
For a look at all the challenges from both Season 4 and Season 3, check out our Weekly Challenges page.
FORTNITE Letter Locations and Map
There are eight collectible letters scattered across the map. Find and collect eight to complete the challenge. Don't worry about collecting them in order, the letter you need next will always be the one that appears, no matter the location. In fact, there are 15 spots where they can appear but you only have to visit eight of them.
Use our map above to find where each one is hiding!
- Anarchy Acres - On top of the weathervane of the red barn.
- Dusty Divot - On top of the blue powerlines to the west of the crater.
- Greasy Grove - At the playground.
- Haunted Hills - Above the grave near the chest.
- Lucky Landing - On top of the western temple.
- Moisty Mire - On the big screen next to the crashed helicopter.
- Pleasant Park - On top of the picnic area in the middle of town.
- Risky Reels - On top of the projector.
- Salty Springs - At the top of the watch tower.
- Snobby Shores - At the north most brown house on top of the middle lamppost.
- Shifty Shafts - On top of this warehouse south of town.
- Tilted Towers - On top of the clock tower.
- Wailing Woods - On top of the small shack in the center.
- West of race track - At the triangle of trees.
- South of Tomato Town - Top of the crate in the shipping yard.
- South of Lonely Lodge - On the roof of the new mansion.
Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents
Inflict 500 damage using sniper rifles. If you can land your shots, this one shouldn't take you that long. Any of these weapons will get the job done:
Search Chests in Haunted Hills
Find and open seven chests in Haunted Hills. This area located on the northwestern corner of the map has always been a great one for chest spawns but be aware that it'll be a little more crowded now that a challenge takes place here. Some places to keep an eye out for chests:
- Inside the chapels.
- Underneath the chapels.
- In the main church.
- Under the church.
- In the church steeple.
- In front of the gravestone.
- On the bed of the truck south of Haunted Hills.
Use a Port-a-Fort
Find and use one Port-a-Fort. Very simple, but the real challenge is finding one. Port-a-Forts are of the epic variety so your best chance of finding one is inside a chest or a supply drop. Once you have it, activate it to get your challenge.
Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town
There's another token hidden on the map! Head over to Tomato Town and locate walk behind the taco shop. Destroy the dumpster to reveal your map. There's an X within a body of water that's near a tree and a large rock.
You guessed it, Loot Lake! Head over quadrant E4 and look for the large rock that hurled over from the meteor hitting Dusty Depot. Near it should be a half sunken boat. Stand on the boat to reveal the token! If you need help finding the location of the boat, use our map above!
Take out three opponents using Pistols. Thankfully there are a lot of options when it comes to weapons that count. Take a look at the list here:
Eliminate opponents in Flush Factory
Defeat three enemies in Flush Factory. Located in the southwestern corner of the map, Flush Factory is typically quiet unless it's at the start or end of the Battle Bus route. Either way, there are plenty of chests in the area that will help you get weapons quickly. If you have a weapon and you're on the roof, consider waiting for anyone inside to leave. The height advantage should help a lot!